HOW TO PREPARE A HERBAL SITZ BATH SOAK
All the relaxation of a postpartum herbal sitz bath soak with none of the cleanup! Get soothing-relief without the hassle of cleaning up messy bath herbs. Our meticulously formulated postpartum herbal sitz bath soak cares for the female body throughout the postpartum time. With the purchase of this product, you may use it to relax and lessen the discomfort down there following pregnancy. It helps to relieve pain and suffering caused by sutures, straining, and even ripping by relaxing fatigued muscles. And as an added boost, our Postpartum Herbal Sitz Bath Soak combine the intensely soothing properties of natural herbs like Rose Buds, and Dead Sea Salt which contains astringent, antimicrobial, antiviral, and mood-lifting characteristics, and are the best components of this restorative bath, delivering a well-deserved, soothing spa treatment in the comfort of your own home.
- Bring water to boil in a large tea or cooking pot.
- Place 1 large handful of herbs and salt into the provided muslin bag and add to boiling water (use 1 cup of herbs if drawing a full size bath).
- Remove pot from heat and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Draw a shallow bath to desired temperature. Add the herbal bag into your bath and soak for 20-30 minutes.
- For best results, take 1 bath every day for 5 days. Recommended to light a few candles, play soothing music and relax. It may just be the perfect remedy to your postpartum recovery.
- Turn inside out and dispose of herbs into compost or trash.
- Soak in cold water and hand wash in your sink (no soap necessary).
Allow to air or line dry. Recommended to wash bag with each use.
For external use only.*
What Is A Herbal Sitz Bath?
A Herbal Sitz Bath Soak is an ancient herbal remedy recommended by midwives to soothe, heal and speed postpartum recovery 'downstairs'. Generally, perceived to be used only by the 'granola, vegan- only' mothers, our sitz bath offers all moms a new experience and modern look to postpartum self care.
Often referred to as a powerhouse of dealing with postpartum soreness and discomfort, the Postpartum Recovery Sitz Bath by Matana Organics is a 20-minute rejuvenation treatment that relaxes tired muscles and eases pain and discomfort from stitches, stretching, and even tearing.
Infused with rosebuds and the Dead Sea salts, the product mitigates and minimizes pain and discomfort in the private parts of new mothers, accelerates the postpartum healing process, relaxes muscles in the perineum, and provides relief from stitching that accompanies stitches. The all-natural and soothing ingredients of the bath mean that prepartum and postpartum women can use it without any hesitations or reservations. The star ingredients of the bath solution are – Dead Sea salts, Gotu Kala, and Rosebuds.
- Rose Buds: Rose Buds have astringent, antimicrobial, and antiviral characteristics.
- Gotu Kola: Promotes wound healing and stimulates type 1 collagen and elastin production.
- Dead Sea Salts: Dead Sea Salt contains magnesium, calcium, sodium, zinc, potassium, and Sulphur.
The bath solution has a luxurious and rustic appeal that adds to its charm. Our Postpartum Recovery Sitz Bath is premised on the belief that the joy of pregnancy and childbirth should not be accompanied by intolerable pain, and the trajectory to find pain relief can be free of chemicals. As such, this product helps to heal and relax new mothers so that they get rid of their worries and wry while unwinding in their bath with the 20-minute postpartum solution from Matana Organics. Originally priced at USD $28 for 8 Fluid Ounces (OZ), you can find this unique and one-of-a-kind bath solution at Matanaorganics.com and Amazon. So don't wait any longer, purchase it now for a soothing session after a hard day of taking care of your baby.
*This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional. Pregnant or breastfeeding individuals should check with their doctor before using any new product, as they know your medical history best.